Structure made of eucalyptus wood
High strength strap
Wooden toothpick feet
“Have your upholstered looking beautiful for years to come with our conservation tips”
Upholstery Conservation Tips.
The couch is one of the most used pieces of furniture in the home, and because of this, it is one of the most exposed to possible stains and other damage to the fabric - which can affect the design and look of this important piece of decor.
While it is impossible to keep your couch away from the possible risks of fabric damage, it is possible to minimize the damage and increase the life span of the item. With just a few simple tips you will learn how to keep your couch for a longer time. Check it out!
· Keep the couch in a ventilated place, but avoid direct sunlight (which would cause damage to the coating)
· Do not clean with chemicals or abrasives (such as detergent, alcohol), which cause damage to the coating;
· Do not sit on the arms of the couch or allow children to jump on it, which can compromise the structure, straps, and springs;
· Allow only qualified people to do waterproofing services on your couch;
· Light dirt should be removed using a soft and slightly damp cloth, followed by a dry cloth;
· In case you have spilled liquid on the fabric, wipe it up with absorbent paper or cloth without compressing the fabric;
· Do not use chemicals or hair dryers;
· Do not pull over against the wall or drag it;
· Do not expose to sun light or humidity;
· Clean with a soft brush rubbing gently over the coating and vacuum dust weekly;
· Do not use vaporizer;